Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Child Birthing Class

I was very nervous going into this class because I thought we would be the ones with the furthest due date. Luckily we weren't everyone was around the same range that we were. I know that is a pety worries, but I didn't want to look like we didn't belong because we weren't that far along. I also thought this class would draaaag because it was all day from 9 am to 5 pm on a Saturday. However, our teacher was really awesome and kept us very entertained. I am really glad we did this class because it really gave a heads up to us on what to expect when D-Day gets here. I think we both left the class thinking WOW....this is going to be a great experience. We are both nervous, anxious and excited about the whole thing. We both now know we both need to be on the same team when D-Day does arrive and we can't do it with out each other. Only 10 more weeks before it is here or less!!!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP