Thursday, June 20, 2013

Weeks 21 & 22

21 weeks: Oops Totally forgot....
To write about this particular week. Now I don't remember anything about that week. Gotta go love pregnancy brain.

The only thing I do remember is that I went shopping for some more maternity clothes. All of my tops are too short. I am constantly have to tug them at the bottom so they don't ride up and expose my bare belly. I went to Kohl's and Motherhood Maternity. I got some cute stuff on sale at Motherhood. Things I know I could wear post pregnancy. They are flowy and would probably be great to wear with tights in the fall.

22 weeks: Olives & Mother's day!
My new craving, OLIVES!!!! Last week Mike got me some olives and I inhaled them. I went to the store a few days later and bought a jar. I ate probably half of the jar while I was at work. I ran out of nutella and I got bored. The next thing I knew 1/2 the jar was gone. I feel like a PIG!

I definitely been experiencing mood swings. I get frustrated fairly easily lately and get my feelings hurt. I am just a ball of emotions. I think alot has to do with the fact we are about to close on our new home soon and I am overwhelmed with all the paper work you have to get ready. And on top of that work, cook, clean, pack, etc. Luckily Mike has been awesome and has been helping quite a bit.

The baby has slowed down on his kicks some. He is mainly active in the morning and in the evening. Every now and then I am pushing on my belly to see if he will move. A few minutes later I will get a kick. Probably telling me to leave him alone.

Mother's Day was this weekend. This would be my last Mother's Day as a family of 3. Bittersweet. I received my Mother's Day gift early from Jett and Mike on Saturday. They couldn't wait 1 more day.

Mike had taken photos of Jett when I was out that week. They are sooo awesome!! He then had Jett paint the matte of the picture frame. I am absolutely IN LOVE! The best mother's day gift! I can't stop staring at these photos. They even gave me a frame that I could hang at work. Here is the link of my Mother's Day gift post.

Me and my guy on Mother's Day

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP