Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 14: How I feel

Wow...I am INSANE!
I have noticed the past couple weeks I have been very irritable. Anything Mike says or does just makes me snap. This week has to be the worst week. I have been starting really dumb fights. I picked up a booked someone recommended to me, "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy." It really opened my eyes realizing how insane I have been, but it is perfectly normal. It is just all part of the hormones. I feel really bad for my sweet husband. He tries his best to make me happy and comfortable. And all I do is being a cuckoo nut case! I know this is something that will last for a while. Since I realize & aware that I am now insane and I can consciously try to be better about it. We shall see!

Breathe....
I definitely have reached that stage in the pregnancy where I have shortness of breathe. I can walk from our bedroom to the yard and I have to sit down because I need to catch my breath. Just the other day I was washing my hair and that got me all tired and out of breathe. I had to wash my hair short stages. Soooo pathetic. I am going to start walking again with the dogs to help with the endurance. I was walking a few weeks ago with Bentley, but I had stopped because it was just so hot and I was still really tired. The lack of breathe is really tough on me. I am not use to this at all.  

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP