Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 33: How I Feel

Swollen Ankles
I don't know if it was because I was on my feet more this particular week with all the shopping. But my feet were so swollen by the end of the day. I did see my typical boney ankle sticking out. It was weird to see. Luckily all the swelling goes down by the next morning. It is just an occasional occurence thank goodness!

Braxton Hicks Contraction
I actually was getting these contractions earlier than this week, but this week they are occurring much more often. They don't hurt. However, they are starting to be at the point of being really really uncomfortable. I get at least 1 or 2 every hour. I know it is my body preparing for this baby, but MAN talk about preparation. Not fun!

Not A Jab, But A Knee!
When we went to the doctor this week. I was telling him I wasn't sure what was this boney thing on my left side. I was thinking it was an arm just punching me constantly. My doctor felt around and showed us each part was. The right side of my belly was his butt and back. His head was facing down and that little knobby thing is more than likely a knee! I didn't even think about a knee. I was thinking it would be much bigger, but I guess not. He is so tiny. So his knee and not his arm has permanently been implanted on my side. LOL. I love him.

Bassinet Training...Furbabies
My sister in law, Kim, let us borrow the bassinet that was used for all of the nieces and nephews. I pulled it out this week and put it on my side of the bed. Since I will be the one more than likely get up in the middle of the night to take care of the baby. I pulled it out early to start training the dogs not to be rough around the bassinet and not be crazy in the morning like they typically do. Because the first thing in the morning around the time I am suppose to wake up the dogs get up on my side and try to wake me up if I am not up. Then when I up they are going nuts. So I was pretty afraid what they would  be like with the bassinet. The first day was pretty rough exactly what I expected. Then after that it got so much better. When I say NO all of them back up and give me room and don't really touch the bassinet. I hope this continues when there is a little one in there. They are doing really good. So proud of my furbabies!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP