Thursday, July 8, 2010

Annoucement plans begin...

I had emailed Mike's family the week we found out we were preggo that I wanted to have a dinner with them and my parents on Saturday at Pappasitos. I had told them since at the wedding we didn't have time to chat because sooo much was going on this would be the perfect time to get to know each other again. Well since then we told Mike's family the great news because we wanted them to see my Mom's reaction when we tell her.

So I plan on giving both set of parents a gift bag. I will have a mini scrap book of the pregnancy so far. I also made onesies that say I love....

I am saying I am giving them a belated parent's gift and will hand them the bags. I can't wait to see my mom's reaction she is going to be ecstatic!

Here are the onesies!

The Furbabies also wanted to be part of the action. So I made them so bandanas!!
For the 2 handsome boys
For my precious Lucy!
Aren't they just adorable in them!!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP