Thursday, July 22, 2010

Week 8: How I feel!

This week was bit of a drag. I was extremly fatigue and very bloated. Everyday I came home from work I was soooo tired I was falling asleep when I was eating. Poor Mike hasn't really seen his wife the whole week.

Busy Busy=Tired Liz
It was even tougher with all the activities going on this past weekend. Mike's family had come into town so we went to karoke on Friday night. Saturday was the family reunion and right before that I had to take Bentley to get some shots. Then Sunday after church I went shopping with Becca & Jada for her birthday. I was exhausted! Then that night Mike wanted to go to the movies. So I was pretty grumpy because I didn't get much sleep that weekend like I usually do. So I decided to take a day off on Monday. Best thing I did! I slept an additional 4 hours!!! It was awesome!!

Too many potty breaks!
Symptoms are mostly all the same. Except going to the restroom in the middle of the night has greatly increased. I go to the restroom like 5 times in the evening. Before it was about 2 times per night. It is so much now I barely get any sleep. I don't think this will change only get worse. So I guess I need to go to bed earlier.

I am such a bad mommy already. I didn't even take a picture at 8 weeks because I was exhausted. I am sure nothing really has changed belly wise in a week. My chest has gotten bigger, but that's it! I will have a pic of 9 weeks next week. In the mean time I am going to post a picture of what are baby might look like at 8 weeks in my belly. The images are amazing from Pregnology.com.



0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP