Monday, January 3, 2011

Week 31: How I feel

Where Are My Feet?
I was in the shower one day this week and looked down to look at my toes. I just noticed then that I can't see my feet anymore unless I really reach my neck out or point out my toes. Wow...never thought that day would really come, but it has. It is actually pretty funny. Well I am going to continue to get my pedicures because Mike still looks at them even though I can't seem them. Ha! :-)

Counting Kicks!!
I went to the doctor this week and he asked me to start to count the baby's kicks. I should be getting at least 10 movements in 2 hours. If not give him a call. Luckily this baby must be a dancer or an athlete because it moves at least 10 times in less than 10 minutes. I guess that's a good thing. I know movement will start to slow down soon, but man this little booger just want to let its' mommy know its' doing REALLY well.
Christmas!
We celebrated Christmas this week! I received my first gift on Christmas Eve from Mike! A gate opener!!! The gift that just keeps on giving. It is awesome and so convenient! Christmas Eve we spent with Mike's family until the late wee hours of the night. We always have a great time. This year we played the "Holiday Minute To Win It" games. It was so much fun!! Can't wait to do again next year. All the kids unwrapped their presents and played with them all night. Such a loving home that night. Then we went home at unwrapped our gifts to each other. It is a very special Christmas since it would be our last with just the two of us. Can't wait to celebrate our little Martin baby's 1st Christmas next year!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP