Thursday, January 20, 2011

Week 34: How I feel

Miserable.....
Yes...I am feeling miserable. I am ready for my body to be back to normal, which I know it probably won't be after the baby. At least I won't have a hard belly, which for me is the miserable part. I love sleeping on my stomach and I just can't anymore. BOO! This misery I know is worth it when I finally get to hold him in my arms. I can't wait!! Only one more month!!

Getting The Last Bit Of Stuff
I went this weekend to get the last bit of stuff that I thought we might need for him the 1st month. I am not quite done yet. I still need to get a couple more things, but I got the good chunk of what we need. It amazing of how much stuff one baby needs. Nuts! My goal is to get it all done by next week....we shall see.

Waddle Waddle Waddle....
I think I've had the waddle for a while now, but now it is just ridiculous!! I look like a duck waddling down its' path.The waddle is much worse when I am rushing to the bathroom. I guess mentally I feel like it helps me from peeing on myself. ha ha! Mike laughs at the waddle, but he said I always had one. It is just funnier since I have a belly and the waddle going on at the same time. :-)

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP