Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week 19 & 20: Still a BOY!!

Week 19: Alien Movement
It was a pretty hectic week this week for us. Our house has been really coming along so we have been going there alot more. So going back and forth from our house to the new house has been fun, but exhausting.

The week I noticed that I am already getting Braxton Hicks contractions. Pretty crazy that those are already coming. Maybe I had them early with J too, but just didn't know what they were. Now you can actually see my belly move.

Mike put his hand on my belly this week and felt the baby move for the first time. He giggled like a little school girl. I love it because he was so giddy. It's pretty crazy to see my belly jump and shifting from one side to the other. It is so cool. I really can't wait for Jett to see and feel his baby brother.

The highlight of my day is after Jett's bath. He likes to put lotion on himself before we put his PJ's on. He rubs his belly then he wants to rub the baby. So I let him put lotion on my belly. He gets a kick out of doing it.

Week 20: Yup...It's a boy still
We went to the doctor for my 20 week appointment and ultrasound. First thing that showed up was his manhood. Dr. Young goes,  "Yup, he is still a boy. Here's a zoom in picture for dad to take to the office." Mike was very proud needless to say. Martin #2 was super active. Bouncing all over the place. We saw his long skinny legs. The coolest part was seeing his actual nose and upper lip. Usually you don't see things that clearly on a 2D ultrasound. His nose looked just like Jett's. It was amazing.

I've noticed this week the baby is very active in the morning and in the evening. Also, that he is very low. Most of the movement I feel down below.

This week I have been extra tired. I've been trying to pack little by little for a move coming soon. It is just so exhausting at almost 5 months pregnant. My cravings have simmered down some. I don't eat as many pickles, but I sure do enjoy myself a jar of nutella. :)








0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP