Tuesday, August 24, 2010

No more meds....well I thought!

Around 5 weeks I was put on progesterone supplement (one my early entries: Progesterone Scare) because my levels had dropped slightly for week to week. I was too take these supplement through my 1st trimester. And it has been a total pain taking them because they are just not your regular pop in the pill supplement. So uncomfortable to take. Just not fun!

Sooooo I have been really excited that this past weekend would be the last of my supplement intake. Then I received a call from the doctor on Friday that I needed to take an antibiotic for 5 days. I was thinking it wouldn't be too bad and assumed it was just the run of the joe pill or liquid bottle antibiotic. It just couldn't be that easy would it? This as well was just not a simple pop the pill antibiotic. Yeah.....so my excitement quickly went away. At least this time it is 5 days rather than 11 weeks. I can totally handle that.

After Wednesday....I will be med free!! WOO HOO!! Soooo looking forward to it!!!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP