Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 13: How I feel

Happy Birthday Honey!!!
This week was my dear Mike's 35th birthday! I was so excited to celebrate his birthday! I was feeling great! Not as much nausea anymore. My sense of smell wasn't as heighten. Any I am not as sleep. It was actually really nice. I was able really enjoy my honey's surprise birthday dinner and going out with some friends. He had a great time!

The only thing that really still sucks in the frequent potty breaks. When I am sitting it is fine, but when I start walking around I am in constant search of a restroom.

My belly is growing more and more. My stomach is starting to itch. I am sure glad this was the last week of the 1st trimester!!!! Been waiting for it to be over for a while now!!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP