Saturday, October 16, 2010

20 week ultrasound!

Wow! I can't believe we are at 20 weeks and got to see our little one at the half way point. This day always seemed so far away for us. It was finally here and it was incredible! I love our ultrasound tech because she is so sweet and she is pregnant as well. She is due 2 days after me on the 25th!!

The ultrasound showed nothing, but great news! Heartbeat was at 160 and we got see all the heart valves pumping like crazy. The little spine was so much more intricate that we last saw at 14 weeks. The baby is just almost 1 whole pound and is in the 59th percentile! I also have gain in total 15 pounds! Woo Hoo!

We also confirmed the baby's gender and got a great shot. But of course I am not going to put that here until after we reveal the gender in January. :-)

Some snapshots of our cute little Martin at 20 weeks and 1 day.

Little Martin toes. Mike thinks the baby has my toes since 
the little pinky toe is so small compared to the others.
 
We have an Aggie in my womb!! Gig'em!!
Awwww....Looks like it has its' mommy's big eyes.
Baby definitely has Daddy's nose.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP