Thursday, October 28, 2010

5 month check up!

We went in for a regular check up. We heard our little ones heartbeat loud and clear and I have official gained a whopping 20lbs! That is amazing to me. Now only 15-20lbs more to go. This was the check the I had to drink the highly concentrated orange drink for the glucose test. I am praying I pass with all flying color because I don't want to go back in for more blood work and on top of that deal with gestational diabetes. Not fun from what I hear.

So no new news from this check up besides the new weight gain and doing the glucose test. The doctor said everything sounded great and he would see me in 4 weeks then after that it will be every 2 weeks! We are getting close!!!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP