Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week 24: How I feel

A little less trips!
My trips to the potty were quite frequent early in the pregnancy. Finally the number of trips have decreased! Thank goodness!! I was losing some sleep over it because I got up so much to go to the restroom and it was difficult for me to go back to my sweet slumber 5 to 6 times a night. Now I only get up twice or if I am lucky just once!! That is a big deal for me!! That also means I don't have to walk like a zombie 5 to 6 times a night without my glasses guessing where the toilet is. Ha! There have been numerous occasions during my trips in the middle of the night that I trip over one of the dogs or their bed. :-) I am just excited I don't have to pee so much! I will enjoy this small little treat of a more controlled bladder for a few more weeks because I here the trips are more often then ever in the 3rd trimester.

Good bye Innie...Hello Outie
Yes, that is correct. My innie is starting to turn into an outie. It hasn't complete poked right out, but it is just about there. I am curious to see if I will have a belly button that comes comepletly out as the belly gets bigger. I am not to excited about this body change, but I will take it over stretch marks ANY DAY!!

24 weeks! 
(Maverick is so cute...)

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP