Thursday, November 18, 2010

Week 25: How I feel

Home to San Antonio
I made my first road trip being preggo by myself to my beautiful hometown of San Antonio. I really wanted to see my sister, Kathy, and the kids. I really really miss my hometown. It is so different from the fast Houston life. It is a big city, but not too big that it doesn't take you 1 hour to get to the other side of the town. It was really great to go home. I had my Alamo Cafe fix as soon as I arrived and brought some back with me to Houston thanks to Kathy. I got to see my growing beautiful niece Taylor and watch my nephew play tennis. It was such a treat to see them. On Saturday I got too have lunch with my bestie Vanessa. It was awesome! We have such a special relationship that we can not see each other for over a year and pick up where we left off. I really value that relationship we have. I know it will be one that will last a lifetime. She bought baby Martin the cutest pair of socks!! I can't wait too put them on the baby's little feet. We had a great time chatting about our lives. It is so strange to have the conversation about our own families we are creating as adults. It is really awesome. The trip too San Antonio was great I never want to leave when I go, but I do miss Mike and the dogs. At least when I head back to Houston I can stop at my favorite place Bucees!! YUM! I can't wait to take our baby to my hometown next year!

Big Growth Spurt
Just over a period of a couple days my stomach just grew so much!! The bump has become more and more distinct and prominent. You can definitely tell that I am pregnant with out a doubt. I guess this means I need to go shopping for more tops! The tops I have now are stretching so much you can see through them! I know from here it only gets bigger and better!!

November 16, 2010 officially marked 100 days till this little Martin arrives and changes are lives. I can not wait!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP