Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 23: How I Feel

Growing Pains
This week I started to feel very sore in my abdomen area. Every time I lifted or raised my leg I can feel the soreness. It kind of feels like I did a million crunches and feeling the aftermath of it. The pain eventually went away after several days, but every now and then I still feel the soreness. I am assuming this is my uterus stretching to make room for that baby of ours!! It is not as bad as it has been in the past. Just different. :-)

Hello Nursery....
So the room is cleared and ready to be renovated! We pulled all the carpet, base boards, shelves & doors to start the transformation in the room we plan to have our little one call its' own room. We purchased the paint for the walls. WOO HOO! We are going with 1 dark gray (Behr: porpoise) accent wall & 3 lighter gray (Behr: gentle rain) walls. We haven't started the painting yet because Mike has been working on refinishing the 2 pieces of furniture we had in the room. It is easier to work inside then in the nasty garage.

We have an armoire that use to have our big TV in and a dresser that has been in my family for over 30 years. We plan to use the armoire for more storage shelving for books & baskets/toys. The dresser will be used also as a changing table. We are painting it black & antique with white. It is going to look awesome! I am so excited on creating this room for our baby! It is going to be so cool! Before and After pictures to come.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP