Monday, November 22, 2010

Work Baby Shower!!!

Today we were blessed to be showered by my co-workers at the Houston Chronicle. I am truly blessed to work with such awesome ladies. I have created so many great friendships at this place that I will cherish forever! I was so overwhelmed with all the goodies for the baby. Everyone did way above and beyond then they needed too. We are so lucky!

The shower was held at Pappasito's at Kirby & Richmond (the best fajitas ever....especially with the garlic butter...just heaven!). All the ladies at work were there and Mike was able to join us. He was such a good sport about it.

It was fun everyone guessing what we were having by seeing how I was carrying the baby. Half thought boy and the other half thought girl because I was carrying low. :-)

My close friend, Courtney, made this incredible diaper cake. I was so impressed with her skills!  It is pretty difficult to be creative with gender neutral things this day and age. She did such a great job!
We received some incredible gifts for our little one today that will come in so handy. Especially the "Snap & Go" I have heard sooo many incredible things about this stroller so I am really looking forward to using it!
 Lots of fun little toys & teething rings for the baby! 
Wash Clothes, Hooded Towels and the Cutest thing...the fluffy Elephant!
Our great friend Angela got the baby its' 1st little Ducky Bank from Berings. This precious gift is just darling. Something we will cherish for the rest of our little one's life!

After our we were done with our DELICIOUS lunch! They pulled out these beautiful petit-fores!! Not only are they just gorgeous, but super yummy!!!! We were so lucky to take the left overs home. These we were sooooo good!! Just melts in your mouth!

Like I said we are really really blessed to be surrounded by such incredible ladies. I can't wait for our little one to meet everyone who had welcomed our little Martin with out even meeting the little one yet. What a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP