Thursday, July 15, 2010

Week 7: How I feel

So this is how it feels....to be preggo!
Now everyday I feel more and more confident about our pregnancy. Week 7 there wasn't any major things that made me feel any different except for being a little bit nausea. Whenever my stomach was bare empty that's when the nausea would kick in. Thank goodness I have not thrown up. I hate throwing so I am so blessed that hasn't happened yet (knock on wood).

One other thing that has really stood out is the bloating. After I eat now my belly becomes just HUGE!! Like I am 5 months pregnant. I have to now unbutton my pants/shorts to finish my meals now because my tummy sticks so far out.

I still feel fatigue & sore chest, which was nothing different from the previous 2 weeks.

Things I really crave sushi, mainly salmon. I had a little fix on Friday. I had a cooked roll (dragon roll), which had eel, avocado and cucumber. It really hit the spot! Another thing I crave tuna sandwich. I know I can eat it, but I want to prepare it myself. I have just been to lazy too.

Here is my Week 7 picture. No really difference at all just a little bloating in these.

Week 7





0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP