Monday, July 19, 2010

Whoa what a dream!!

A couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I was pregnant and that my boss, Heinrich's wife was also pregnant. In my dream she was just a couple of weeks ahead of me and was complaining to me that she was having bad morning sickness.

The day we had an ultrasound. Heinrich had come over to my area and was talking to Misti and I. Right then I just mentioned my dream to him because it was so odd that I had a dream with his wife in it. Right then his face totally changed and asked me if I had ESP or any special Korean powers he didn't know about. I was so surprised to hear his response. I wasn't telling him about the dream because I knew there was some truth to it. So based on his reaction I asked, "Is your wife pregnant?" He didn't answer. He continued to ask me about my special magical powers. I asked again, "Is your wife pregnant?" Then he finally admitted that she was 11 weeks pregnant and that they were having a girl with the help of IVF.

I was stunned!! Didn't know my dream had ANY truth to it at all! Soooo freaky! So they I decieded since we were on common ground that I would break the news about our new addition right then. I then asked him when they were due. He said sometime in January. I said, "Really? Our kids will be really close in age. Since I am pregnant too!" He was sooooo surprised and gave me a hug.

It was such a perfect way to break the news to him. I feel so much better now that he knows. It was killing that he didn't know and I couldn't freely talk about it at work.

0 comments:

Followers

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP